Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Bachelor of Technology – B.Tech Distance Education
Correspondence Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is an undergraduate degree in technology. With the fast advancements in technology, it is also available in the distance mode of education, which can be taken by an aspirant who is interested in engineering. The Correspondence course is suitable for Students who are working professionals and who find it difficult to attend college because of a side hustle or a geographical Issue. Correspondence Engineering has various branches that students can specialize in. After completing the engineering course, the students have various job opening that are available in the relevant field that students are specialized in.
This Course is best for the working professionals and young aspirants if they do not have the time to Study the regular full-time course. In today’s date, there are many Universities offering Correspondence B Tech forwards with the stream specializations. There are many Universities offering Correspondence B.Tech Degree belonging to both the private and public sectors. The mode of the Correspondence course examination varies from university to university. There are few institutions that offer online examination mode while some have physicals examination centers. This course usually deals with major professional practices and practical techniques.
Why B Tech Distance Education?
B Tech Correspondence is a mostly searched distance course program over the internet. This shows that a Large number of population want to study B.Tech through Correspondence education. The reasons may differ behind every need. Correspondence B Tech can be a blessing for those who cannot study regular college B Tech Degree. B Tech Correspondence Education helps working professionals to shine in their career, by pursuing further technical degree, without resigning their job. Correspondence B.Tech also helps students, who want to study technical education, but cannot continue their college education because of financial issues and family commitments. Correspondence B.Tech fees is very low as compared to regular B.Tech. Most of the people looking for BTech through Correspondence education are very much confused about the validity of the course. They require a clear answer and proper advice regarding the same.
B.Tech Correspondence Course Outcomes
- B Tech Correspondence education increase a person’s skill set, domain knowledge, and provide them with the newest methods to make you ahead in this competitive world.
- Boost job profiles for people already working in a company, as well as open new and bigger job profiles for you.
- Identify, evaluate, and solve Industrial problems using Technology and understand its impact worldwide.
- The learning from a technology-driven program will help the students develop and direct innovative technological solutions.
- Provide the much-needed ideal foundation to the students through online methods of learning, and suitable understanding of real-world demand.
Career Opportunities after B.Tech Distance Education
Mechanical Engineer: –
- Research and Development (R&D) Department
- Analysis and testing engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Control & Instrument Engineer
Electronics & Communication Engineer: –
- Analog & Digital transmissions
- Satellite Communication
- Antenna & Wave Processing
- Reception of Data engineering
- System Control Engineer
Computer Science Engineer: –
- Software & IT manager
- Product Designing & implementing engineering
- Application & Software Development Engineer
- Digital Transformation Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Data Scientist
Mechanical & Automobile Engineer: –
- Automobile Designing
- Automobile Operating & Production
- Development Engineers
- Vehicle Engineering & Quality Inspector
Various Public Sector Units such as NTPC, BHEL, ONGC provide Job for B.Tech graduates. Also, many government bodies from time to time such as the Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce, PWD, Electrical Departments of states Provide direct entry to the BTech Graduates.
You can also Study higher education, like MTech or MBA after completing your BTech.
Sri Balaji Correspondence College located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. But Balaji Correspondence College helps students to opt for B.Tech distance education in Bangalore and across the country. Along with B.Ed, the Balaji team does the counseling for all the teaching courses like B.P.Ed, D.Ed, M.Ed and additionally for the engineering courses, diploma courses, management courses, IT courses, Science courses, traditional and other courses.