Use of this Website is available only to entities which can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Registration as provided for on this Website is a mandatory requirement for availing of the Service rendered on this Website.
AMI reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to continue providing you with access to this Website if AMI discovers that you are incompetent to contract by virtue of your age or otherwise under applicable law. This Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by the AMI for any reason whatsoever. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws of their jurisdiction and all applicable laws.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
· Creation and maintenance of all content in the account(s) including but not limited to academic content, assessments, email/SMS content, profile information and current billing and contact information.
· Email/mobile phone number list and address book maintenance including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from email/mobile phone number lists and the address book.
· AMI reserves the right to confirm and validate your information and other details provided by you at any point of time and shall have the right to use it for its internal purpose, for market analysis, consumer behaviour studies etc (except the credit/debit card details). If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), AMI has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using this Website without prior intimation whatsoever.
· In the event that you are unable to receive the service on account(s) of an inaccuracy or mistake by you (i.e., including but not limited to you providing us with a wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any inconvenience or delay that ensues are a result of such mistake, shall not be AMI’s liability and losses incurred by the AMI as a result of such inaccuracy or mistake may be claimed from you including cost of the courier agency and any other costs incurred by AMI.
· Before placing an order, you will check the course or certification description carefully. By placing an order for a course or certification you agree to be bound by the conditions of course or certification included in the course’s description and payment of all agreed course or certification fees.
· You are accessing this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website including in relation to usage of the Service(s) etc.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account(s) as we deem appropriate or necessary, without notice. You enter and use the Website and the Service(s) at your own risk. AMI is not responsible for your activities, content, results that arise as you go through the courses or certification, or any other matter concerning your use of the Website or the Service(s). We recommend that you keep track of your results in your own personal records, as we reserve the right to discontinue your account(s) or terminate the Service(s) at any time. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account(s) remains inactive for a period of 12(twelve) months, the account(s) will be automatically deactivated upon the expiry of 12(twelve) months.
MODIFICATION TO SERVICE(S) PROVIDED
LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE SCHEME
AMI may from time to time, offer a lowest fee guarantee scheme (“Lowest Fee Guarantee Scheme”) in respect of certain programmes offered through the Website, whereby AMI guarantees that the fees for degree, diploma or other programmes of universities or educational institutions in India or abroad offered through the Website are lower than those offered by or through any other marketing agent of the relevant university. Any User who, within 3 (three) days of enrollment for a programme through the Website, is able to furnish physical evidence of enrollment of any other student in the same programme through another vendor for a total fee equal to or less than the total fee offered by AMI, will be entitled to twice the difference in the amount paid by the User to AMI and the amount paid by the other student to such third party.
In the event that a Lowest Fee Guarantee Scheme is applicable in respect of a program, the same will be indicated in the details of the program on the Website. AMI reserves the right to modify or cancel the Lowest Fee Guarantee Scheme at any point of time at its discretion.
FRAUDULENT / DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
REGISTRATION & PASSWORD: OBLIGATION
AMI is committed to being a trusted member of the Internet community. As such, we have adopted a firm anti-spam stance. Spam can deluge a recipient’s email box and waste the recipient’s time and money. Spam often causes recipients to complain to their internet service providers who in turn may block or restrict access from legitimate services like ours, and Users, like you.
To help recipients be free from spam, and to maximize the availability of our Service(s) to our community of Users, we have taken a “zero tolerance” stand against spam. You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
· You will not engage in any spamming activities in your use of the Service(s).
· You understand that AMI is a “online learning portal” and is not the sender or originator of any spamming services, and that you are therefore solely responsible for your email/SMS/call activities using the Service(s).
· Your use of the Website and Service(s) will not violate any Indian or foreign spamming, junk mail or other related laws or regulations prohibiting or discouraging unsolicited mail.
· If you engage in any unlawful spamming activity, AMI will report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over any and all information, including personally identifiable information, to appropriate law enforcement persons or entities.
OTHER PROHIBITED USES
You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
· You will not transmit through the Service(s) or the Website any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content.
· You will not send any transmission or upload any material that attempts to hide your identity or represents you as someone else.
· Any attempt by you to transmit, upload, publish or distribute material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group is strictly prohibited.
· You will not use the Service(s) or the Website to send any materials to any persons under 18(eighteen) years of age unless and until you have taken and follow all necessary action and compliance pursuant to the existing laws of the Republic of India
· You will not upload or distribute in any way any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anyone else’s computer, the Service(s) or the Website.
· You will not interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service(s) and the Website.
· Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including accounts, lockers or databases maintained by and for AMI, is strictly prohibited.
· You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding transmission of technical data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Service(s) and the Website is at your sole risk. The Service(s) and the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent allowed by law, AMI expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of the Service(s) or the Website may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. AMI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content.
AMI is not responsible for the contents of any material uploaded by the User on AMI. AMI does not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability or accuracy of the registration information supplied to AMI nor the responses or information supplied during the assessments. AMI does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of any academic or non-academic material, nor does AMI warrant the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise of any of the material uploaded on its servers. AMI is not responsible for any damages, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from use of or reliance in any way on any academic or non-academic material on or through the Service(s) or the Website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of the material received while using the Service(s) or Website.
AMI makes no warranty that the Service(s) or Website will meet your requirements or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free, error-free, accurate or reliable; nor does AMI make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the Service(s) or Website or that defects in the software for the Service(s) will be corrected or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Service(s) or Website is done at your own discretion and risk. And that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
AMI makes no warranty regarding any goods or Service(s) purchased or obtained through the Service(s) or Website or any transactions entered into through or based upon the Service(s) or the Website.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Service(s) or Website or through the Service(s) or Website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Careermatrix and amritainstitute.in are the registered trademarks of AMI. AMI is engaged in facilitating enrollment of students with various degree, diploma and other certification programmes offered by various Indian educational institutions and universities. In this relation, AMI also provides certain facilitation and value added Service(s) to, or for the benefit of the educational institutions and universities, on a principal-to-principal basis. AMI is neither a partner nor an agent of such educational institutions and universities, and does not have any role whatsoever in awarding degrees, diplomas or certifications with respect to the programmes offered by such educational institutions. Award of degrees/diplomas/certifications is subject to the terms and conditions prescribed by the educational institutions and universities, and the student is required to fulfill, among others, the academic or other requirements as set by the educational institution or university offering the degree/diploma/certification programmes.
Although AMI makes best efforts to procure high quality programmes from concerned educational institutions or universities, and for providing students with facilitation services and incidental support services, it does not make any representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability, fitness for any purpose or use, accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance, satisfactory quality, continued certification of the courses, compliance by its educational institutions or universities with applicable law etc. AMI disclaims all warranties, conditions, representations, express or implied, whether by custom, usage, or otherwise as to any matter, including, non-infringement of third party rights. AMI does not warrant that the courses will precisely meet the requirement of the students. No oral or written information or advice given by AMI or its or its affiliates, representatives or franchisees shall create a warranty. All statutory and implied warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted under law. AMI will not be liable for any claims, losses or damages of whatsoever nature including but not limited direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use or other intangible losses, whether in tort or contract or under statute, arising out of or in relation to the degree/diploma/certification courses offered by the concerned educational institutions and universities. Any recourse for a student for relief or remedy against any of the foregoing will lie solely against the educational institution or university offering the degree/diploma/certification programme.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
AMI owns the content including the graphics, names, text, software, music, videos, sound, pictures, compilations, , page layout, design, processes, procedures, digital conversion or other material contained in the Service(s) and the Website to the extent such content is provided and/or designed by AMI. It has given due credit in case the material has been licensed from a third party. It is all protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. No one may copy, reproduce, distribute in any way, or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the content. You are permitted the limited license to use the content of the Service and the Website as authorized herein to study the academic or non-academic material for your personal use as an end product only, and you must at all times maintain AMI’s copyright symbol on the production any form or medium. While your account(s) is active, you will have the right to access your content, and you assume the entire risk of disclosing such content to third parties. Modification or use of AMI’s content in any prohibited way is a violation of copyright and other proprietary laws. No one may copy, reproduce, transmit, post, distribute or create derivative works from this Website without prior express authorization. No misappropriation or misuse of names, marks, other proprietary material.
You agree not to use, misuse or misappropriate any brand names, trademarks, service marks, patents, images, text or other proprietary material or content of another on or through the Service(s) or the Website. If you use any such proprietary material or content, by doing so, you warrant that you have the right and authority to do so.
LINKS AND ADVERTISERS
AMI may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. AMI has not reviewed all of the third -party websites nor reviewed any products or services they may provide. AMI is not responsible for nor does it endorse the contents or any products or services of such third parties or their websites. AMI does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the website. AMI does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the Website or connected by link.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service(s) and the Website cease immediately and AMI shall have no obligation whatsoever to retain, forward or make available to you any of the academic or non-academic material available on AMI.
NATURE OF AGREEMENT