Bachelor of Business Management
Distance BBA – (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Distance/Correspondence Bachelor of business administration (BBA) is a 3-year graduation degree program divided into 6 semesters. BBA degree is selected by many students in order to make their career as a business professional. If you are a working student, then distance learning is the best way to complete your degree without quitting the job, as Distance BBA degree holds the same value as compared to regular college degree. After completion of Distance BBA course, students can either pursue Diploma program or MBA program in management to continue their higher education. Students who have completed their 10+12 from a recognised university with 50% marks are eligible to apply for this online course.
Distance BBA Eligibility Criteria
In order to pursue BBA degree through our online platform, the following are the important course details to be understood. They are listed below,
- Student should have completed their 10+12thfrom a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to join distance BBA.
- One can complete distance BBA in 3-year consisting of 6 semesters and maximum it can take up-to 6 years.
- Distance learning has no age bar.
Bachelor of business administration Distance Education Scope
After the completion of the Distance BBA program, Students may be able to pursue careers as bloggers, marketing managers, operations managers, financial analyst, content writers, bloggers, HR managers, counselors, etc.
Benefits of BBA Distance Education
- The schedule of this course is designed for providing information about every essential topic to the students.
- When candidates get the admission into BBA correspondence course they get to build up their chances for a successful career around the management sector.
- Students will be able to uplift their management skills, leadership skills, thinking & problem solving with the help of amplified curriculum.
- From past few years, advancement in industrialization has started therefore the demand for professionals with management skills has risen, this will be the great opportunity for students getting into this discipline.
Basic Documents required for admission
- 10+12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Aadhar card
- Habitation proof
- Photo identity proof
BBA Distance Education Specializations
- BBA Finance
- BBA Computer Application
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BBA Hospitality
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Tourism
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Accounting
Distance BBA Employment Areas
- Marketing Organizations
- Financial Organizations
- Banks Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Export Companies
- Business Houses
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
Job opportunities After Distance BBA
- Business Consultant
- Finance Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Management Accountant
- Research and Development Manager
- Production Manager
- Business Administration Professor
Q. Can I do a Bachelor of administration in Distance mode?
A. BBA distance education is a 3-Year Undergraduate program divided into 6 semesters. Everyone who qualified 12thfrom a recognized institute with 50% marks is eligible to join the program.
Q. Is the Distance BBA course valid for the private or government Sectors?
A. Yes, Distance BBA certificates are valid in all private and government organizations.
Q. Is a BBA Distance Education degree valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
A. Yes, the Distance BBA degree is valid and approved by UGC, DEB for study in India or Abroad.
There are no reviews yet.