Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
Distance Bachelor of Science BSc in Biotechnology
Online/Correspondence BSc in biotechnology is a 3-year undergraduate program consisting of 6 semesters. If the students are interested in the study of bimolecular and cellular processes for the development of technologies and other products that help people in their day-to-day life, then we have the best career option for students and professionals, a Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology. The course aims at providing an in-depth study of a biological process that is designed for industrial purposes such as genetic manipulation of micro-organisms to produce hormones, antibiotics, etc. To be eligible for distance BSc Biotechnology, students must have completed 10+2 level from a recognized institute with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects.
Why Study BSc Biotechnology Course
Online BSc Biotechnology is a popular course in India, Students after completing their 10+2 in science can opt for this course, and once completing these courses students will have a wide range of career opportunities. The course has various advantages a few of which are listed below:
- The BSc Biotechnology program is prepared to perform computer-assisted research and research in bioinformatics. The course opens a broad range of career opportunities in the medical field, as it covers a broad range of practical and technical knowledge related to medicine.
- This course is designed to teach students about the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and management
Eligibility requirements for a distance BSc in biotechnology are listed below:
- Students must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- For the online BSc biotechnology course, students should have core subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics in classes 10 and 12th.
- Applicants with PCM and PCB degrees are eligible to apply
Benefits of a Distance BSc Biotechnology
- Aspirants will learn about Bioinformatics and Computer-Assisted Research and Analysis.
- The students will get thorough knowledge about numerous practices and technical problems.
- Students who cannot afford to attend regular classes can complete their education with this distance course as there are no time-bound classes so students can efficiently study according to their timetable.
Courses After Distance BSc Biotechnology
- MBA in Biotechnology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc in Animal biotechnology
- MSc Bioinformatics
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics
- PG Diploma in Computational Biology
- Biological scientists
- Genetic engineer
- Food scientist
- Biological engineer
Is an Online BSc Biotechnology degree valid for the government or private Sectors?
Yes, the government and private sector accept distance BSc Biotechnology degrees.
Is a Distance BSc in Biotechnology tough or easy?
Biotechnology is a highly complex field that requires creativity, intelligence, patience, and perseverance. Students must stay active and look for opportunities to gain hands- training and experience.
Can Biotechnologists students work in medical institutions?
Students who want to earn an MSc in Medical Biotechnology and find employment opportunities in research fields around the globe. Also, students can work as medical professionals in hospitals, clinics, etc.
There are no reviews yet.