Distance/Online Education In Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
Distance/Online Education in BTech Electrical Engineering is a bachelor’s degree program. It is defined as a Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering. Electrical engineering is a line of engineering that generally contract with the study and application of electronics, electricity, and electromagnetism.
The scope of this program first became a checker occupation in the last 19th century after the commercialization of the electronic telegraph and electronic power supply. Now, this program covers a huge range of sub-topics added like control systems, electronics, and signal processing, including power and telecommunications. Electrical engineering may also add electronic engineering.
Electrical engineering is accepted to contract with the problems associated with the huge-level electrical system such as power transmission and motor control, as well as this program deals with the in-depth study of computers and integrated circuits. The completion period of this program is 4 years which is divided into 8 semesters and it provides a lot of job careers in this field. In today’s time generally, colleges are conducting classes in this program.
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- There is no entrance exam for those who choose distance education
- For reserved category aspirants, there will be certain relaxation of marks given to them
- For lateral entry students, they must qualify their 3- years diploma in a related subject from a well-recognized board
- Aspirants must score a minimum of 50% or above in their higher secondary board examination
- Aspirants should complete their 10th, 11th, and 12th or equivalent examinations from a well-reputed board having PCM as their main subject.
Official Document Required for the Enrollment of BTech in Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate and mark sheet
- Adhaar card for verification
- Pan card
- 10th, 11th, and 12th undergraduate certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- 5 recent passport-size color photographs
- Income and caste certificate
Distance Education BTech in Electrical Engineering Placement Areas
- Electrical sales engineering
- Staff electrical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering associate
- Electrical design engineer
Distance Education BTech in Electrical Engineering Job Opportunity
- Power generation and transmission centers
- Electrical equipment and systems manufacturing companies
- Plant engineering departments
- Petroleum, steel, and chemical industry
- Health care equipment manufacturing industry
- IT industry
- Telecommunication companies
Distance Education BTech in Electrical Engineering Course highlight
Some of the key highlights is listed below:
||Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
|B Tech EE Duration
|B Tech EE Eligibility
||Minimum 50% in 10+2 with PCM as the main subject.
|B Tech EE Course Fee
|B Tech EE Salary
||INR 3.6 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|B Tech EE Job Positions
||Electrical Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Professor, Mechanical Engineer.
|Top Recruiting Sectors
||Energy & Power Sector, Pharmaceutical Sector, Chemical & Petrochemical Plants, Water Treatment Facilities, etc.
||Electrical Engineering sectors, banks, hospitals, and educational institutes.
|Higher Study Options
||MTech, ME, MBA
Distance Education BTech in Electrical Engineering Job and Average Salary LPA
||Average salary LPA
|Control and instrumentation engineer
||INR- 4.5 LPA
|Site engineer (electrical)
||INR- 4 LPA
|Consultant and design engineer
||INR- 6 LPA
||INR- 6 LPA
Distance Education BTech in Electrical Engineering FAQS
Q1) what are the 5 things electrical engineers do?
Supervise the manufacture of electrical equipment
Q2) what are the three main branches of electrical engineering?
- Telecommunications engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Space system engineering
Q3) which field is best for electrical engineers?
- Biotech consultant
- Director of technology
- Software engineer
- Hardware engineer
- Electronics engineer
- Aeronautical engineer
- Equipment engineer
- Electrical engineer