BBA in Hospital Management
Distance/Online Education BBA in Hospital Management:
Distance/Online Education BBA Hospital Management is a 3-year undergraduate program that adopts business skills and knowledge that are needed in the health management field. It opens the doors for the to pursue their careers in the healthcare and, pharmaceuticals sectors or pursue higher studies.
Aspirants seeking enrollment in correspondence BBA Hospital Management must have passed 10th/11th/12th from a well-recognized board. Anyhow few colleges may have an enrollment criterion of certain aggregate marks to intake students. Distance BBA in Hospital Management is done based on the entrance as well as marks scored at the background higher qualification.
Why should you study distance BBA In Hospital management:
- Pursuing BBA in Hospital Management has numerous career opportunities as this program focuses on specialized skills of management and their implementation in the field hospital industry.
- BBA in Hospital Management focuses on the latest business management and skills which help the aspirants to shine in the market as well as in their successful careers.
- Aspirants who are inserted to pursue higher studies can do an MBA, or MBA in Hospital Management, etc.
- An aspirant with a bachelor’s degree in Hospital Management can get an average salary package of INR 3,00,000 to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
Distance Education BBA In Hospital Management Eligibility criteria:
- Education Qualification: aspirants must have passed Intermediate examinations from any background and a well-recognized board to pursue a BBA Hospital Management program.
- Minimum Marks: aspirants must have at least scored a minimum aggregate of 50% to 60% marks at the Intermediate level. Some universities/colleges may even ask for more than 60% marks.
- Candidate age limit: there is no certain age preferred to pursue this course but, the candidate should be 17 years old.
Distance BBA In Hospital Management Course Highlight:
|Examination Type||Semester System/ Year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3 to 20 lacs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Apollo, Wockhardt, Max, Fortis, Tata, Duncans, Wipro, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Fortis Hospital Ltd, Apollo Health Care, Vivo Hospital, Ingenious Hospital, Nutralike Hospital Care, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Colleges, Hospitals, Restaurants, Institutes, Nursing Homes, Transport Sector, Universities, Hotels, Schools, Tourism Sector, and Self-employment, among others.|
|Job Positions||Hospitality Executive, Catering Officer, Catering Supervisor, and Assistant, Marketing & Sales Executive, Field Supervisor, etc.|
Distance BBA In Hospital Management Jobs:
|Job profiles||Average Salary|
|Hospital administration manager||9,00,000|
|Quality management executive||8,50,000|
Distance BBA In Hospital Management FAQS:
Q1) what are the 5 elements of hospital administration?
The 5 elements of hospital administration are:
Q2) what are the 5S in hospital
The five S in the hospital are:
- Standardized and sustain
- Set in order
Q3) what are the four functions of hospitals?
The four general functions of the hospital are:
- Patient care
- Treatment of illness
- Convalescent care
There are no reviews yet.