EMBA in Industrial Safety
Online EMBA in Industrial Safety
EMBA in Industrial Safety is a Proficiency level course. The duration of an MBA Executive Industrial Safety is normally a 2-year Distance program, it is important in any risky plants such as oil plants and gas plants, and nuclear plants. The course EMBA in Industrial safety program deals with safety precautions in the organizational structure, processes, and methodologies. This course helps in knowledge and skill related to Industrial Safety. MBA Executive Industrial Safety course offered by various types of institutes and organizations. The course syllabus includes different types of topics such as Fire Safety, the Role of Executives at times of Incidents, Laws pertaining to Fire Hazards at commercial workplaces, and Precautions to avoid such accidents.
The other feature of the EMBA field is given below:
- Being a safety manager, the employee will be responsible for developing and implementing safety plans in the workplace according to the rules Issued by the government.
- The individuals need to inspect the equipment and machinery to find out if there is any possibility of unsafe conditions.
- Apart from that, the individuals should also be responsible for recommending solutions to issues along with suggesting new precautionary measures.
MBA In Executive Industrial Safety Employ department:
- safety supervisor
- environment safety manager
- safety instructor
- safety auditor
- risk management consultant
- safety officer
- industrial hygienist
MBA. Executive Industrial Safety Job Opportunity:
- Safety Auditor
- Safety Supervisor
- Safety Instructor
- Safety Manager
- Risk Management Consultant
Basic DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Admission.
- HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- SSLC Certificate and +2 Mark sheet.
- Graduation All Certificates and Mark sheets.
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate in case of a student migrating from another university.
- Provisional Certificate
- Recent passport-size color photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (5 copies).
- Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST candidate)/Physically Handicapped certificate.
MBA. EXECUTIVE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY: COURSE INFORMATION.
|Program Full Name||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN EXECUTIVE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY|
|Program Level||POSTGRADUATE DEGREE|
|Duration of the Program||2 Years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Rs. 1 Lakh|
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
Are there any other charges which I have to pay back?
No, you will not be paying any other charges Your total syllabus fees includes all payments like- study documents, enrolment fees & examination fees.
What Is Mean by Distance Learning?
Distance learning, or online learning, is a field of education where a particular student is not present in a particular country/state/city and focuses on the pedagogy, technology, and instructional system designs that aim to gain the knowledge
|Subject Code||Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|EMIS-101||Theory||Basic Of Marketing||6|
|EMIS-102||Theory||Business Research Methods||6|
|EMIS-103||Theory||Economic Analysis for Business Decisions||6|
|EMIS-104||Theory||Legal Aspects of Business||6|
|EMIS-108||Theory||Management Information System||6|
|EMIS-109||Theory||Safety Management Systems (Specialization Paper 1)||6|
|EMIS-110||Theory||Accident Prevention Techniques (Specialization Paper 2)||6|
|EMIS-111||Theory||Safety at Workplace (Specialization Paper 3)||6|
|EMIS-112||Theory||Occupational Health and Hazards (Specialization Paper 4)||6|