MBA in Healthcare Management
Online MBA in Health Care Management
An Online or Correspondence MBA in Healthcare Management is a 2-years postgraduate degree program. The course aims to provide students with thorough knowledge and skills to manage several operations in pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, as well as other healthcare systems. MBA in Healthcare Management focuses on a combined strategy that covers all aspects of healthcare assiduity. Healthcare operation is the area that focuses on the administration of hospitals and clinics. MBA is a postgraduate degree program in operation studies. Sales and Marketing, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Logistics Management, Marketing Management, and Business Analytics are some of the areas of specialization tutored in the Master of Business Administration degree program.
Why Study Online MBA in Healthcare Management
The MBA Healthcare Management system is important for growing the business-related Health service sector to enhance internal and external combined systems. See Why study MBA?
- MBA Healthcare Management study can give unique job openings as well as a multidimensional job in different healthcare services. The demand for this sector is prospering day by day. Not only in different core jobs but also one can get a job in the IT sector to ensure data integrity and data security to make a smooth process to deal with different Information Integrity. Check MBA Salary
- After Completing the MBA Healthcare Management Course, pupils can get numerous job openings from multiple well-known companies, and hires for beginners range from 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum. It also varies from company to company. And After that, the salary range increases up to 24lakhs per annum also. See MBA Jobs
- MBA Healthcare Management can also give you good job offers like Hospital Management, Hospital Administration, Medical Practice Manager, Hospital CEO & CFO, and Pharmaceutical Production ManagerEtc.
Online MBA in Healthcare Management Eligibility Criteria
MBA Healthcare Management Distance Education Program is best for applicants who cannot spend time in regular courses due to various reasons but are willing to get an MBA degree, are always welcome for the online MBA healthcare management Program.
- Admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management program requires an undergraduate degree in any applicable discipline, similar to BBA, BA, B.SC, B. Com, or BCA, from an honored university with a minimum average of 50%.
- Applicants must have received good results on the applicable entrance examinations and meet all other conditions.
- An Online MBA in Healthcare Management program has no age restrictions.
Scope of Distance MBA in Healthcare Management
With the rise in the conception of Medical Tourism, there has been a huge flux in the number of patients from across the world. This has generated the demand for medical facilities, which creates plenty of openings for MBA applicants planning to pursue Healthcare Management. With a huge population and a creaky healthcare system, the demand for good directors in the healthcare industry will always be on the rise till the issue is fixed. thus, MBA in Healthcare Management program is now for prospective directors and executives. After completing MBA in Healthcare Management, pupils are offered placement in sectors like consultancy, hospital, diagnostics, insurance, IT, pharmaceuticals, medical outfit, NGOs, and public health and clinical exploration laboratories.
Career Opportunities after MBA in Healthcare Management
- Hospital Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Medical superintendent
- Healthcare Finance manager
What are the job prospects after Online MBA in Healthcare Management course?
Job prospects after MBA in Healthcare Management Distance Education include marketing manager, product manager, medical practice manager, hospital administrator, business lead, pharmaceutical sales, HR executive, and health insurance executive among others.
What are the skills needed for a Distance MBA in Healthcare Management?
Communication skills, Time Management, listening skills, Problem Solving Ability, Attention to Safety, Critical thinking, Supervisory skill, and Leadership are some of the skills required for an MBA in Healthcare Management.
What is the duration of the MBA in Healthcare Management Distance Education course?
An Online MBA in Healthcare Management is a 2-year- postgraduate degree program.
|Subject Code||Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|MBAHML101||Theory||ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS DECISION||6|
|MBAHML102||Theory||BASIC OF MARKETING||6|
|MBAHML103||Theory||BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS||6|
|MBAHML104||Theory||ECONOMICS ANALYSIS FOR BUSINESS DECISIONS||6|
|MBAHML105||Theory||LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS||6|
|MBAHML109||Theory||HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||6|
|MBAHML111||Theory||MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM||6|
|MBAHML112||Theory||OPERATION AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT||6|
|Subject Code||Subject Type||Subject Name||Credits|
|MBAHML202||Theory||ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT||6|
|MBAHML203||Theory||STARTUP AND NEW VENTURE MANAGEMENT||6|
|MBAHML204||Theory||MANAGING FOR SUSTAINABILITY||6|
|MBAHML207||Theory||ESSENTIALS OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION||6|
|MBAHML208||Theory||LEGAL ASPECTS OF HEALTHCARE||6|
|MBAHML209||Theory||MATERIAL MANAGEMENT & EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT||6|
|MBAHML210||Theory||QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN HOSPITALS & HEALTHCARE||6|
|MBAHML211||Theory||PLANNING & DESIGNING OF HEALTHCARE FACILITIES||6|
|MBAHML212||Theory||REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT IN HEALTHCARE||6|
There are no reviews yet.