BBA in HR Distance Education
BBA in HR Distance Education
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management or BBA in HR is an undergraduate program that is focused on providing students with an understanding of the concepts and practices of human resource management. The program is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage human resources in organizations. BBA in HR is also available as a distance education program, which allows students to pursue the course from the comfort of their homes.
The program curriculum covers various topics, including HR planning, recruitment and selection, employee training and development, compensation management, performance appraisal, and industrial relations. Students will also gain knowledge in areas such as organizational behavior, business communication, marketing, and accounting.
The duration of the program is typically three years, and the course structure may vary depending on the institution offering the program. The eligibility criteria for the program may also vary, but generally, candidates must have completed their higher secondary education or equivalent in any stream with a minimum required percentage.
After completing the program, students can find employment opportunities in various sectors, including corporate organizations, government agencies, consulting firms, and NGOs. They can work as human resource managers, recruiters, training and development specialists, compensation and benefits analysts, and more. Graduates can also pursue higher education in the field of human resource management, such as an MBA in HRM.
Online BBA in HR: Course Highlights
Here are some key highlights of BBA in HR in a table format:
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management (HRM)
|Completed higher secondary education or equivalent in any stream
|Varies depending on the institution
|Average Starting Salary
|INR 3 – 4 LPA (may vary depending on the industry and organization)
|HR Planning and Staffing, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Compensation Management, Performance Appraisal, Industrial Relations, Business Communication, Organizational Behaviour, Marketing, Accounting
|Human Resource Manager, Recruiter, Training and Development Specialist, Compensation and Benefits Analyst, Employee Relations Specialist, HR Generalist, HR Consultant, and more.
Why pursue an online BBA in HR?
- Flexibility: Online BBA in HR programs offer flexibility in terms of study timings and location. Students can pursue the course from their homes, and they can choose their study schedule as per their convenience.
- Cost-effective: Online BBA in HR programs are generally more affordable than traditional classroom-based programs. Students can save on transportation, accommodation, and other expenses.
- Career advancement: An online BBA in HR program can help working professionals to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of HR management and advance their careers.
- Personal development: The program can help students to develop essential skills such as communication, leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making, which are valuable in both personal and professional life.
Who can pursue an online BBA in HR?
- Working professionals who want to enhance their HR management skills and advance their careers.
- Individuals who have completed their higher secondary education and want to pursue a career in HR management.
- Individuals who want to switch their career to HR management.
- Students cannot attend traditional classroom-based programs due to various reasons such as distance, personal commitments, or financial constraints.
- Individuals who want to learn about HR management for personal development purposes.
Online BBA in Human Resource: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for pursuing an online BBA in Human Resources may vary depending on the institution offering the program. However, here are some common eligibility criteria for the program:
- Completed higher secondary education or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board or institution.
- The minimum aggregate score of 50% or above in the qualifying examination.
Similar Study Options
Here are some similar study options to an online BBA in HR:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) in HR Management: This undergraduate program focuses on providing students with a strong foundation in commerce along with specialized knowledge in HR management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management: This program focuses on providing students with a broad understanding of various aspects of management, including HR management, marketing, accounting, and finance.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Organizational Behaviour: This program focuses on providing students with specialized knowledge in organizational behavior, which includes topics such as human resource management, leadership, motivation, and communication.
- Diploma in HR Management: This is a shorter-duration program that provides students with specialized knowledge and skills in HR management. It is ideal for individuals who want to enhance their HR management skills and knowledge but cannot commit to a full-time program.
Online BBA in HR Scope in India – Higher Studies, Career, and Job Prospects
An online BBA in HR offers various career opportunities and has a vast scope in India. Here are some higher studies, career, and job prospects after completing an online BBA in HR:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HR Management: Pursuing an MBA in HR Management after completing a BBA in HR can enhance the knowledge and skills of students in the field of HR management.
- Postgraduate Diploma in HR Management: A postgraduate diploma in HR management is a specialized program that provides advanced knowledge and skills in HR management.
- Human Resource Manager: Human resource managers are responsible for recruiting, training, and managing employees in an organization.
- Recruiter: Recruiters are responsible for finding suitable candidates for job positions in an organization.
- Training and Development Specialist: Training and development specialists are responsible for designing and delivering training programs for employees in an organization.
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst: Compensation and benefits analysts are responsible for designing and implementing compensation and benefits programs for employees in an organization.
- Employee Relations Specialist: Employee relations specialists are responsible for managing employee relations and resolving employee grievances in an organization.
Skills Required for BBA in HR Distance Education Course
Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resources (HR) is a popular distance education course that provides students with knowledge and skills related to HR management, including recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
To excel in this course, students need to possess certain skills, such as:
- Communication Skills: HR professionals need to have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, management, and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills: HR professionals need to analyze and interpret data related to employee performance, compensation, and benefits to make informed decisions.
- Problem-solving Skills: HR professionals need to identify and resolve issues related to employee relations, performance management, and other HR-related matters.
- Interpersonal Skills: HR professionals need to have strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with employees and management.
- Organizational Skills: HR professionals need to manage multiple tasks and priorities, including recruitment, training and development, and employee relations.
- Attention to Detail: HR professionals need to pay attention to detail to ensure compliance with laws and regulations related to HR management.
- Leadership Skills: HR professionals need to lead and motivate teams of employees to achieve organizational goals.
What is an online BBA in HR?
An online BBA in HR is a three-year undergraduate degree program that provides students with knowledge and skills related to HR management, including recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
What are the career options after completing an online BBA in HR?
Career options after completing an online BBA in HR include HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Training and Development Manager, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Employee Relations Manager, and many more.
Can I pursue an online BBA in HR while working?
Yes, you can pursue an online BBA in HR while working. Online programs offer flexible schedules that allow students to balance their studies with their work and personal commitments.
What are the eligibility criteria for an online BBA in HR?
The eligibility criteria for an online BBA in HR vary depending on the institution offering the program. Typically, students need to have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
What are the benefits of pursuing an online BBA in HR?
The benefits of pursuing an online BBA in HR include flexibility in scheduling, the ability to balance work and studies, lower costs compared to traditional on-campus programs, and access to a wider range of institutions.
Is an online BBA in HR equivalent to a traditional on-campus degree?
Yes, an online BBA in HR is equivalent to a traditional on-campus degree. Online programs are accredited and offer the same curriculum and course material as on-campus programs. The only difference is the mode of delivery.
|Principles of Management
|Human Resource Development
|Computer Applications in Management
|Training and Development
|Fundamentals of HRM
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
|Business Research Methods
|Recruitment and Selection