Bachelor of Education in English
Online Bed – Bachelor of Education in English
Online or Distance BEd in English is a 2-years course, divided into 4 semesters. Students who have completed their graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks from recognized institutes or universities are eligible to join this course. “Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.) is an undergraduate course proffered for those interested in pursuing a career in tutoring. The B.Ed. the degree is obligatory for teaching at the secondary (classes 6th to 10th) and higher secondary (10+2 or classes 11th and 12th).”
Applicants after perfecting the course can get a Job profile as a Teacher, Private instructor, Counsellor, Principal, and multiple more. The average salary packages of a professional differ from INR 3-5 Lacs PA. Some of the top recruiters are NUEPA, BYJU’s, Coursera, Edu comp Solutions, UDEMY, NCERT, Everonn Education, etc.
BEd in English Online/Distance Education Course Details – Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Education in English|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/University|
|Average Salary||INR 3.51 LPA [Source: Pay Scale]|
|Employment Roles||Content Analyst, Secondary School Teacher, School Teacher, English Teacher, High School Teacher, Head Teacher|
|Opportunities||Education Consultancies, Private Tuitions, Coaching Centres, Education Departments, Home Tuitions, Museums, Publishing House|
Why Pursue an Online B Ed in English?
- B.Ed Distance education programs are affordable while offering the same quality of education and networking. In addition to financial savings, remote programs similarly save time.
- B.Ed. in English Distance learning programs are designed to continuously improve literacy by helping you dissect areas for enhancement and success.
- Multiple distance education programs now offer job applications to students.
- Another advantage of B.Ed.(English) is to imbibe the knowledge and elaborate an understanding of colorful methods and approaches to organizing learning experiences of secondary academy students; which later proves to become a directing teacher.
- Applicants interested in the course must have at least 50% in Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any applicable field like- Arts, Commerce, Science, and multiple more.
- Applicants who have done a Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Bachelor of Science(BSc), and Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com), from an honored Institute, can apply for the course.
- Students must have studied English during their undergraduate degree program and at least scored 50% in the English language.
B.Ed (English) Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Education Consultancies / Education Departments
- Private Tuitions
- Coaching Centres
- Home Tuitions
- Research Centres
B.Ed (English) Job Types
- School Teacher
- Principal / Vice Principal
- Education Consultant / Education Counsellor
- Home Tutor / Private Tutor / Online Tutor
Advanced Courses in B.Ed (English)
Is there any age limit for B.Ed English?
No, there is no age limit for BEd in English distance programs/courses.
Is graduation required for an online BEd in English course?
Yes, applicants should have at least a graduation degree in any stream (that is, Arts, Science, or Commerce) to apply for the BEd in English course.
What is the average salary offered after completing B.Ed in English?
The average salary for a teacher in India is Rs 3 to 5 L PA. If you have good experience and an educational degree, your salary will increase.
There are no reviews yet.