Bachelor of Arts (BA)
BA Distance Education – Bachelor of Arts (BA)
The Bachelor of Arts Degree is an undergraduate Course Program available in many universities in India. Now, with the increasing need for a web-based learning system, this Course is also offered in Open and Correspondence mode by many respected institutions. BA offers elasticity in more than 40 different subjects. Depending upon the University, you may be allowed to major in up to 2 subjects and minor in 1 or 2 others. This Course allows the Candidate with a vast and deep insight into the subject. As part of a BA degree, the students need to study around five Important subjects along with a few optional subjects. These major and minor subjects might vary depending on the discipline selected by Students.
The arts and humanities core study gives an insight into cultural comprehension, insight, and awareness. A BA Course is typically granted to Candidates in languages, literature, music, communication, history, arts, and other humanities zone. The program normally takes about 3 years to complete and the maximum duration can go to 6 years. With a large number of Candidates and specializations, the BA degree is a wide and vast course.
Why Study BA Distance Education?
BA Correspondence education is a planned education that takes place in a different location from teaching. Over the years’ Correspondence education has been taken by millions of Candidates across India who have limited time, distance, or physical availability. Some of the reasons to opt for BA correspondence Education are:
- In a BA Correspondence education, the average degree expense is comparably lower than a regular BA Program.
- Professionals and Candidates can pursue this Program at the same time while working. This is a blessing for many students in India who are too poor to continue studying.
- BA Correspondence Learning has the same syllabus and course structure as a regular BA course, at a low cost, thus making it a manageable choice for students from all sections.
Is Online BA Degree Valid?
B.A. distance and Correspondence Course is valid in India, as is a degree that is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission). However, Candidates are advised to check the recognition of the university (UGC approval) before taking admission. Most of the universities in the state have the approval to run B.A. Correspondence courses and the students need not worry about the same. In all, a B.A distance and correspondence degree is valid.
Online BA Courses Outcomes
- Develop a powerful personality for them as this will help them to grab in multiple activities.
- Gain a deep insight knowledge of the chosen elective program.
- Open job opportunities for candidates who want to work in this zone.
- It gives a boost to the critical and creative thinking of the learners by offering a wide range of social, political, historical, and professional courses of study.
- Experience a wide, flexible education that allows them to develop, understand and spread knowledge, think critically, and build on these abilities.
- Prepare themselves for various government and civil services examinations.
- Groom themselves with skills such as problem-solving, analytical thinking, and communication that will supply you with valuable information to take into your future aim, whether in the workplace or in your personal life.
Career Opportunities after BA Distance Education
The Bachelor in Arts (BA) open and Correspondence program opens a number of job opportunities in various fields such as,
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Civil Services
- Public relations
- Mass Communications
FAQs On Online BA Degree
Is BA distance education valid?
Yes, it is valid and has a similar value compared to regular BA (Bachelor of Arts).
Is BA distance education easy to study and graduate?
Online BA course or BA distance education is comparatively easy but the subjects need to be thoroughly studied.
Can I get a job with a Online BA degree?
Yes, a Distance BA degree provides the platform to get hired in an organization.
Sri Balaji Correspondence College located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. But Balaji Correspondence College helps students to opt for B.Tech distance education in Bangalore and across the country. Along with B.Ed, the Balaji team does the counseling for all the teaching courses like B.P.Ed, D.Ed, M.Ed and additionally for the engineering courses, diploma courses, management courses, IT courses, Science courses, traditional and other courses.